A huge thank you to all of the members that submitted proposals for our 2024 Exhibition Calendar!! Below are the twelve proposals that were presented at the meeting. These will be open for online voting until Tuesday, September 12th).
REMEMBER, only Members can vote! It’s super easy to become a member and you can do it right now:
Please note the 2024 calendar will include our annual Member’s Show and Fiber Arts and Family Perspective (that gave its place in 2023 for the William Wareham – Retrospective).
TO VOTE PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Look at all these great proposals!
Click on them and scroll down to look through the slides and see the presentations.
2. Decide which are your top 8 favorites.
3. Email us with your full name and your vote selection.
Put your favorite at the top of the list and progress down to the one you are least interested in.
LIST OF EXHIBITION PROPOSALS:
- What is big? What is small? – Eloise Larson and Jim Clark
- Art Beyond Life Expectancy – Ron Richards and Dave Shuteroff
- Renaissance Bros – Finley Fryer, Kirk Leclair and Guy Fryer
- Abstract Vision – Watercolors by Cindy Triplett and Lynda Hoffman-Snodgrass
- Artist – Nessa Mills
- Patterns in Nature – Open Call
- Not Everything is Black and White – Marlis Jermutus
- Interactive Sensory – Open Call and Community Exhibition
- Ghost in the Machine – Jenny Bloomfield and Mel Lyon
- Artist – Samuel Howard Whitman
- The Work – Open Call
- The Mask – Open Call
We appreciate your participation in this unique process and the opportunity to collaborate with so many amazing artists throughout our community. Thank you for voting!!